Saturday, December 17, 2011

Update! Almost 20 lbs down!

I am thrilled to say that I am only a couple pounds from losing 20 pounds.  I probably would have been at my goal of 20 lbs lost by now, but I had 2 weeks of no loss which was during my time of the month (TOM).  There was also thanksgiving, I ate what I wanted.  I ended up losing the following week.  The last two weeks I haven't done much exercising, but I have been eating my calories and stayed within my goal or just a little over a couple of days!  I am happy the scale is going down, but it feels like such a very long journey!!!

I think the best thing is hearing my husband encourage me and say he can tell that I am losing!  I am still in just the early stages of the journey.  Anyone who has known me the last 4 years probably won't see a big change yet.  Because, my weight has hoovered in the 250-270's all these past 4 years.  My lowest weight was 220ish when I first met Philip.  SOOOO my big celebrating moment will come when the scale says 219...because that will be the smallest my husband has ever physically seen me in person!!!  He has seen my high school pictures, but I will be thrilled to show him a smaller me in person!  Wow, something to work towards! Even though that is still a while to go !! (roughly 47.8 additional pounds ) But it is a very attainable goal in the next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment